Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PGR - USA SSgt. Vincent W. Ashlock Part 1

Pics are from top to bottom, click on a pic for a larger pic and click again, text for a pic is under the pic.

Another of our finest has passed while serving. Healing Prayers for family and friends during this time of passing. God Bless.

The weather started out decent and I thought we'd have a fair day. It was until after south of Gilroy, from then on we had fog and rain. Not too bad, all I asked the Good Lord for was that the plane would not have problems landing, and it didn't.

I missed the staging and went direct to the airport and it was a tad bit user unfriendly to a new comer. As I was wandering around, I asked a policeman for directions and as he was giving them in came the main group, and I said - I just found the way, and off we went.

Thanks to Mark Z RC and Anthony S ARC for another excellent job done on this mission! We need more like you!


After over an hour+ on the road the first stop was the rest room and it was inside a hanger, and might I add, a very nice one!


The airport and weather. Glad they can land under these skies.


We had 18 scoots and a very good showing for PGR! Thank you all that rode!



Waiting for the airplane. The family was in the hanger.

Asking the Good Lord to comfort family and friends during this time of passing. Please celebrate the shortened life lived.......

2 comments:

Frank said...

Good on ya Cranky for for making part 1 of the mission. I'm gonna try making it to part 2.

Frank

MochaTrpl said...

Thanks Cranky for allowing us to be there through your eyes and lens when we can not.

Randy