Saturday, June 20, 2009

PGR - Pacifica BSM's PGR Thank You Picnic

Pics are from top to bottom, click on a pic for a much larger pic, text for a pic is under the pic....

2cd Annual Pacifica Blue Star Mom's Thank You PGR Picnic! Thank you ALL for the honor! And I ate a lot also! GBG Good stuff and lots of it!

For you that missed out, well you missed a great one! Eat your hearts out! GBG

I like to take 280, 35, Sharps Park down to 1 into Pacifica. There is a nice overlook that for once I remembered.


Got into the right lane and stopped for a couple shots...



We had some fog, but it was clearing a bit.


Brian came up to welcome me, and we had a grand total of ....4... bikes, that would change later!


Walking to the picnic spot and taking some shots...


As I was coming in, Debbie S was going out and look what she caught! A bunch more made it!


I'm just shooting some table shots....



Debbi D with her back to us....




Steve D, Deb's hubby.



The two young men in front are recent returnees and Debbi wanted a shot with the Blue Star Moms and them for memories. There was also a group photo that I haven't snagged yet taken later...


Doug and Dianne arriving....and being greeted.


Hafta have hugs and pics......



As you can see there were many tables.


As I head out to see Bunkers new scoot, we have quite a few more scoots than when I came in!



Bunker's new scoot on his right with the banner... He has a nice new 2004 IIRC 1700 Yammie and it sounds real nice. Ought to give a great ride!

Good to see old friends and the Blue Star moms even paid for our parking! I tried to repay Deb, but she would have none of it, thank you sweetheart!

No comments: